18 April 2006

i want to stay at the sea captain's motel


sea captain's motel
Originally uploaded by marinatina.

I have absolutely no attention span. I want so badly to concentrate on this paper, but I can't seem to make myself do it. School is almost over, and even though I know I'm going to miss it desperately, I really just want it to be over.

I want to have time to read All I Did Was Ask and Rise to Globalism and Cold War Triumphalism and Arabian Jazz and aboout six other books that have been sitting on my shelves, mocking me, for months now.

I want to have time to hang out with my friends without papers and exams hanging over our heads.

I want to be a college graduate.

I want to go camping at Sonia's park on the weekends.

I want to go to work and then meet Kira or James for happy hour.

I want to have time to work on writing. I reallly want to have time to actually use the soldering tool my dad bought me for Christmas.

I want to have more time to explore New York and take pictures.


I want to finish my last exam so I can hang out with my family in the city, worry free.

I want to finish this paper so I can go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment