10 April 2006

responsibility is for suckers

I've remembered and then forgotten to post this twice.

...wait a second... fuck...

forgot it again.

Oh! Yesterday, I stopped at my deli while walking home from studying on campus. I decided I needed something sweet and that I deserved a reward for all that studying. I left with a bottle of pineapple-orange-banana juice. I talked myself out of ice cream (Ben&Jerry's has a new flavor called Neopolitan Dynamite--it's basically Cherry Garcia with brownies, and I want it desperately) and bought juice. As a reward. And I was happy about the juice! I was excited to go home and drink my juice and maybe study a little more!

And tonight, I got home from studying, and instead of eating the chocolate Rice Krispy bar that I bought for lunch, I decided to have tea and go to sleep. If I eat the Rice Krispy bar, I'll get a sugar rush and be up all night! Much better to drink tea instead.

I don't know, it's all making me feel very old and responsible and boring, and I don't know how I feel about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment