31 July 2006

look, a pterodactyl!

My cat is suddenly obsessed with my laptop, specifically walking over it while I'm trying to type.

You know how in movies, usually horror movies, there will be moments when you're watching the movie and you just want to scream at the screen because the protagonist is so clearly making the wrong decision? You scream at the screen, wondering how anyone could possibly not see that the way is clear, the decision is obvious. You know exactly what the protagonist should do, and you can't believe she doesn't see it too.

I think right now, my life is that movie. The decision I should make is obvious to the audience, but somehow I don't see it, and I can't figure out how to find the audience, to figure out which option is obviously the better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment