28 September 2006

i don't get it


i don't get it
Originally uploaded by marinatina.
I would talk about the candy-bar-flavored milk, but it makes me too sad. It's just... you try to figure out why it exists, but that just makes your head hurt, and you have to give up. It's like when I watched Wife Swap at the laundromat because the TV was on and loud and what else were we going to do? They had a "goth" family (totally they were into psychobilly and not at all goth) and it was so clearly scripted because everyone kept saying the same phrases over and over--"mainstream is bad" and the mom "has an obsession with death"--and part of me was so angry at how the "goth" family was represented because they reminded me of a lot of my friends, but then i realize that I was watching fucking Wife Swap which is inherently evil and really instead of thinking about it too much I should just try to pretend like it never happened, just like I should pretend that candy-bar-flavored milk doesn't exist.



i don't get it
Originally uploaded by marinatina.
(Okay, I will just say this--"It tastes just like a 3 musketeers bar!" is not a phrase that should in any way be associated with milk, and also, why would you want a liquid 3 musketeers bar? Why wouldn't you just buy a fucking 3 musketeers bar? All right, I'm done.)


In other news, there is no other news. My goal for October is to do something besides going to work and going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment