06 October 2006

bong bong bong



So today is a pretty good day. My paycheck didn't arrive, but my incompetant temp agency has assured me that it will arrive tomorrow or possibly Monday. I'm meeting up with Kira after she gets off work, and then I don't have to work until Sunday! And it turns out my coworkers are pretty cool, so even the work isn't so bad. I went to Bed-Stuy last night and totally didn't get stabbed, and I'm hanging out in Ridgewood tomorrow. That's two different bouroughs, all in the same weekend! I got some good news about something I'm working on, but I don't want to jinx it, so I won't go into details. There was this other cool thing that happened, but I'm not going to tell you about that either!

All right, that is some annoying shit. My paycheck didn't arrive? My weekend plans are blah blah blah? Some stuff happened that is cool but I'm not going to actually tell you what it is? Fuck me, no wonder no one ever reads this. Maybe I'll just post more videos?



That's some impressive stuff right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment