12 January 2007

Cripes

First New Year's Resolution--no more apologizing for only writing here sporadically.

I met with my favorite professor in the world yesterday, and it was awesome as always. We spent the first half hour talking about grad school and law school and what I'm going to do with my life, and at one point, she told me I was smart and followed it up with "you know that, right?" Apparently I am (a) smart and (b) really obviously neither confident nor self-assured. But hey, she thinks I'm smart and capable! Hurrah! And I'm reasonably sure that she didn't just say that because she gave me 300 hours of research to do.

(I have 300 hours of research to do! I'm going to spend so much time in the library! EEEEEEEE!)


It looks like my Philadelphia weekend getaway is not going to work out as I have to work on Saturday and do millions of hours of research and also some web designy things. I'm definitely going to go sometime this month though, so if any of you [two or three people, tops] have Philadelphia reccomendations, you really should leave me a comment. I'm definitely going to see the Liberty Bell and the Museum of Medical Oddities (Mutter Museum if you want to be "accurate") and probably the Amish Market. Is there anything else I should definitely check out?

No comments:

Post a Comment