09 February 2007

onward

garibaldi

First, have you listened to War Song yet? If not, why the fuck not?

(Sidenote! War Song and and dearastronaut.com are currently hosted by yours truly, and if you would like your songs/photos/whatevers hosted for cheap leave a comment or email me. I have a new web hosting account and insane amounts of storage space, some of which could be yours for a low, low price!)

(Double sidenote!! Soon, i.e. whenever I have the time, I'm moving this "blog" over to my new domain and transferring it to either MovableType or WordPress. That means a totally new and original design for you to look forward to (try not to wet yourself with excitement!) and also it additionally means that if you have experience, good or bad, with either MovableType or WordPress, you should leave a comment and tell me which one is better.)

All right, in all that excitement, I totally forgot what I even wanted to talk about. I've been at the library for 2.5 hours, and I think it's time for a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment