31 March 2007

cop to it

I saw two people being arrested on my street yesterday. The whole process was a lot calmer than I would've expected, but as Kira pointed out, this is the real world, not Cops.

I've been working on a website for my friend Wael Abifaker for three hours now. It's basically done, or at least as it's going to be this weekend. Tell me what you think. Considering that I did the whole thing in five days, I'm pretty happy with it.

In other news, I started actually studying for the GRE, and I remember a lot more math than I expected. I haven't registered yet as I am scared of wasting $130 and also that I'll totally bomb it, but I'm taking it either the last Saturday in April or the first Saturday in May. No reason to put it off any longer! So exciting it almost makes you want to vomit.

No comments:

Post a Comment