22 July 2007

i hate thinking of titles

1. I made Tofu Tikka Masala tonight, and it was actually sort of good. Seriously, I sort of enjoyed eating tofu. Weird.

2. What is with this fucking numbered list thing? Oh, that's right, I can't pay attention to anything long enough to come up with a coherent transition between thoughts.

3. Dogma was better than I expected and surprisingly deep for a Kevin Smith movie.

4. Packing sucks. Which is weird, because the Packers are so awesome.

5. Haha I made a funny!

6. Not that I did that much packing today; mostly it was throwing things away in preparation for packing later.

7. Things are happening behind the scenes, and I can't really talk about it, but said things seem to be looking up, sort of kind of maybe.

8. Is it just me or is it getting really annoying that 90% of what I talk about here is how I can't talk about anything here? Perhaps I need to rethink this whole blog.

9. Time to watch Kill Bill II!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment