09 November 2007

crap

This internship that I tried to get right after graduation? That involved doing research for a historian? That I didn't actually do because I had scheduling issues (probably caused by going home for a month and then coming back and working two jobs and doing research for another historian because omg I am so important look at me)? Also, though, he started ignoring me so it totally was not completely my fault although possibly he ignored me because who wants an intern who is too busy to do any work?

Whatever. That historian wrote the textbook for one of the courses I might take this spring. UGH MISSED NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY FUCK.

You guys, I am so into my new career that I am sincerely interested in networking so as to further said career.

No comments:

Post a Comment