27 March 2008

half awake

1. I have class on Thursdays at 9:30. Our professor is out of town this week, so we had to take the quiz online, so I woke up at 8, made coffee, drank coffee, studied, downloaded the quiz at 9:30, uploaded the answers at 9:50 or so, and now... I am awake. And I don't have to do anything all day, or at least until this afternoon. Lame.

2. Ugh, that story was not as interesting as I thought it would be.

3. My room is so messy! I'm not even going to upload a picture, it would be too shocking. Unless you know me; then it would be too expected, and you'd be all "oh, Marina, your room is messy again, HAHAHA LIKE ALWAYS." Which is true, but still, I am sick of people making fun of me for my mess. I have made my bed every day this year, thank you very much.

4. Oh, I am cranky!

5. I finished an awesome bag last night. It is adorable, and I'm going to list it on Etsy even though the seams are not very straight because it is awesome and lined with a multi-colored polka dot fabric. Adorable! Pictures later, I should do the listing today.

6. I sold more of the strange little face beads on Etsy, to someone in the Netherlands, which is pretty cool. I still have some left, so check out my etsy shop if you're into buying things that are really awesome.

1 comment:

  1. i am shocked that you would think that i would make fun of your mess. shocked! after all, it's not exactly new comedic material...HAHAHA! seriously picturing your bedroom and giggling at work right now. even if you broke your ankle tripping over a pile of books and landing onto your perfectly made bed, i think i would still have to laugh a little.

    ReplyDelete