28 July 2008

blurrrry

blurrry

Dear Astronaut is going to be featured in some kind of article in the Journal-Sentinel on Thursday, and Jeb asked me if I wanted to choose a few photos to submit. This is probably my favorite, but it seems too blurry.

rock

Of course, this one is blurry too, but I still kind of want to submit it. But really, I will look through everything and hope that there are at least one or two mostly-clear photos of the entire band in the hundreds of photos I've taken.

I haven't taken many photos lately, at Dear Astronaut shows (HAHAHA I typed Dear ASStronaut at first, woops!) or anywhere else. I'm not sure why, but I'm trying to get back in the habit.

I'm also trying to focus on being super productive for the next few weeks. There's a whole lot going on, and if I can just stay focused on work and being productive, I think I'll be less likely to be overwhelmed by it all. To that end, I am going to finish up on the computer and do some much-needed cleaning of my room. And then, maybe, just maybe, I will sew something. Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment