23 November 2008

catching up

Okay, trying to remember to post things here on a semi-regular basis. Also trying to take more photos, so hey guess what?

DSCN5635

Made using this recipe, with a few modifications--yogurt instead of sour cream and quick-rise flour instead of cake flour. I accidentally bought quick-rise flour instead of all-purpose flour last time we went grocery shopping; do not buy quick-rise flour. It just makes everything more difficult.

DSCN5659

Coaster I made last night, sitting on top of pieces I'm going to use to make three more. Coasters were one of the first things I made when I was relearning how to sew. This is probably the best one I've made yet; it was nice to realize that I have indeed gotten better at sewing.

More photos later.

No comments:

Post a Comment