16 November 2008

sometimes i wish there were like 30 hours in a day

Or even eight days in a week.

I have not been very focused about school, at least about my own classes, and I think that's going to have to end. I have two big things due in the next three weeks, and if I really start to seriously work today, I think I'll be okay. I'm starting to get a bit anxious about it; I'm hoping I can be smart about it and turn that anxiety into actually doing work instead of just, you know, sitting around worrying.

I'm working on a quilt. It'll eventually be around 60x60", so sort of a lap quilt. I started off with the intention of just doing a... actually, now that I think about it, I barely had a plan, and whatever plan I had disintegrated before I finished the first block. It's sort of an experiment, a sampler quilt maybe? Except I'm not even doing real blocks, I'm just sort of putting things together to see how they look. Photos soon; I forgot my camera in my office when I left on Friday.

Okay, anyway, Packers game, back to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment