23 December 2008

i don't have to do any schoolwork today

Oh, holy crap. Watched Jeopardy today:

A: This ancient vehicle was mentioned in the Beach Boys' song "Fun, Fun, Fun."
Q: What is a T-Bird?

Oh, holy shit, you are an idiot.

In other news, I made a scarf today.

scarf!

Pretty sweet, right? This was my first try at a scarf, and it was super fun to make. I am not in love with the fabric, but I really like how it turned out. It's all patchwork, front and back, and I quilted a curved line down the length of the scarf. I may add more if it seems necessary. I only brought a little bit of fabric home, all quilting cotton & flannel scraps, but I think I might have enough to make another scarf. Exciting!

I have some sweet cat photos to share, but I'll hold off until later. Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment