18 February 2009

okay here is the part where i try to distract myself



Alright, in my continuing effort to not go crazy re: that last post, I am participating in this thing called Handmade Help. I read tons of craft blogs, and a bunch of them are written by Australians. I'm not sure why; I pretty much read whatever Google Reader puts in that "recommended blogs" list. Anyway! I have been reading a lot about the bushfires in Victoria, and I would very much like to do something to help, because to be all maudlin for a moment, I thought it was so amazing that so many people outside of the US donated to Katrina relief.

So! I have very little listed in my shop right now, but 50% of sales will go to Wildlife Victoria for at least the rest of the month. I'm planning a real relaunch with way more stuff for sale, so I may adjust that percentage in the future. In the meantime, 50% of gross sales goes to Wildlife Victoria for the rest of February. And! 100% of the sale of this brand spanking new change purse will go to Wildlife Victoria. If you're not into that, you can still give money to Wildlife Victoria or the Australian Red Cross.

Alright, I think that's it. After this, I swear I will go back to... whatever the hell it is I usually do here.

No comments:

Post a Comment