22 April 2009

photos of rain are okay as long as it's not actually raining


rainy day, originally uploaded by marinatina.

To continue that theme for the week that I mentioned in passing, here's another photo of something I like about Wisconsin.* This is my parents backyard, on a rainy day.

In other news, there is no other news. At least, no news that I'm ready to talk about. I've been thinking a lot of deep thoughts about my life and whether or not I'm happy with where I'm at, but I'll probably not write too much about that until I make some decisions.

Okay, enough of this, time to do some more paper piecing!

*I think the actual theme I mentioned in passing was "pretty pictures of Wisconsin week" but I just realized that I kind of hate the word "pretty." Not all the time, but definitely right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment