12 June 2009

oofda

Alright, so I have already failed at the "blog every day" thing, but I was very busy yesterday with working and drinking. (First one and then the other, obviously.) Today I finished, sort of, that shirt I was talking about. It's finished in the sense that it is now obviously a shirt that I could wear, in theory, but it is probably not something I would voluntarily wear outside the house. I did a lot of alteration experimentation, and I finally got to a point where I had to just give up, for now at least. But then I made another shirt! It is not completely done, as it's very hard to figure out strap placement when you are home alone, sans fitting assistant (Nathan!) or dress form (but not for long, I multitasked at the bar last night and made plans for a duct tap dress-form-making party. Pretty sure the hyphens are in the wrong places there!). What was I talking about? Oh, yes, I made two shirts this week! And two quilt tops! And I haven't had a cigarette all day today! (I smoked at least half a pack last night at the bar, but that's neither here nor there.) And I remembered to "blog" tonight! I am on a fucking roll!

[[there will be more photos from now on, i promise.]]

No comments:

Post a Comment