04 December 2009

hi hi HELLO

Wow, why am I so bad at this? I used to have to stop myself from writing more than twice a day. Oh, that's right, that's when I had a Livejournal and no friends or life. Ugh, damn friends, getting in the way of my blogging.

Well, that's not really true, I haven't seen my friends in weeks, at least my non-UWM friends. Grad school is consuming my life! Weird. I think I would be less annoyed if I were being challenged; mostly though, everything is just so damn time-consuming.

I did make time to go to Craftacular though. More on that later; I don't have photos, but I do have many things to say about the experience. It was definitely positive overall, though mostly it was a learning experience more than it was a super profitable experience.

Oh, and also, Thanksgiving happened. My mom and I made a ridiculous amount of food, and there were like 20 or 30 people at my parents' house over the course of the day. It was so, so fun; I'm a big fan of our family and friends. I have two super-adorable... second cousins? What do you call your cousins' kids? Whatever, they are adorable, and they looooove me. I already made a quilt for Noah (photo on this blog somewhere, I'm too lazy to find it right now), and now I need to make one for Jase. Who knows my name! And asks for me! And is probably the smartest, best 2 year old EVER! Holy shit, I'm glad other people are having kids, because they are so much fun to hang out with for the day.

Okay, shit, I have a 15-20 page paper to finish today, so I should get moving. More later! Must save something for tomorrow, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment