26 March 2010

heaven


heaven, originally uploaded by marinatina.

Hey guess what? Spring Break is amazing. I taught myself how to purl, so I can now theoretically knit anything. I made myself a pair of underwear, which is awesome and not at all weird so SHUT IT. I went to the fabric store pictured above, which is seriously honestly amazing. SR Harris is where you need to go if you sew. [My S key is all jacked up today. UGH.]

Oh, also, I bought a car! Well, I talked my credit union into financing a car on my behalf, so really, I bought myself another loan! But it is car shaped and black and has 4 doors and AC, so I'm pretty psyched.

Okay, the one thing I have kind of (but not really! I've gotten work done over Spring Break! Weird!) slacked on is school work, so I'm going to go do that. How are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment