26 July 2010

suddenly i am very busy and productive

I would like to talk about how productive I've been the past week or so, but I've learned that is a very good way to completely jinx myself and get nothing done for a week, so instead, here is a photo of something I made.

green dots

It has a polka-dot lining, which is pretty much my favorite kind of lining.

polka dot lining

It is also one of a few zip pouches I made using a new construction method. I have been trying to figure out the perfect zip pouch for ages, and after going through at least four different methods, I think this is it. It's lined with twill, which is both sturdy and non-bulky and allows me to use lightweight and quilting fabric that would otherwise be unsuitable. Awesome! Now I just need to make 30 or 40 more for Craftacular next month.

1 comment:

  1. So I bought something fairly similar to this off of Etsy. It was friggin' awesome! A Great gift. This looks even better.

    ReplyDelete