19 May 2006

just pretend you can go back in time

(this is the post i wrote on thursday that i never actually got around to posting. sort of silly to still post it, but i really want to stick with my original 'post every day that i'm home' plan. which means i'll have to write something else to post later today...)


I have been home for... let's see, Tuesday, Wednesday, and today is Thursday. So... three days. Yeah, that's right, history majors can do math.

So in the past three days, I applied for 11 jobs, got one interview, mowed the lawn, emptied and filled the dishwasher (twice), spent seven hours at 3 hats coffee, had lunch with Beth, went grocery shopping with my mom, watched Wallace and Gromit in Curse of the Were-Rabbit and Notting Hill and Good Will Hunting along with a whole lot of TiVo, read The Polysyllabic Spree and Sammy's Hill, spent about 10 hours fighting with Photoshop and Dreamweaver, made salads for my mom and dad to bring to work, made six or seven quesadillas for myself and others, and swept the kitchen floor. Oh, and I went on a bike ride.

I should've listed everything on it's own line; that would have looked far more impressive.

To counteract all that productivity, I've spent most of today on the couch. I learned some stuff on photoshop, but that's about it. I'd explain what I learned on Photoshop, but then I'd have to kill you.


(wow... this is lame. posting every day is fine and all, but maybe i should be more worried about posting something interesting, even if it is only every other day.)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:56 AM

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
    »

    ReplyDelete