04 November 2006

no, seriously, The Office is awesome

Here's what I don't understand. Well, one thing I don't understand. I was paid to talk on the phone for two summers, two whole summers, and I was good at it. Well, I didn't suck. They hired me again the second summer, so that has to mean something, right? Anyway, that's not what I don't understand. I mean, I don't understand why I worked there the second summer, but anyway. The real thing I don't understand is how I got paid for talking on the phone for two summer, and I'm still total crap at talking on the phone. Like, so totally crap.

The trees outside my window are yellow and orange and making me both happy I have trees outside my window in New York and sad I'm missing fall in Wisconsin. Again.

In other news, Queens tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment