Ways In Which I Will Stay Cool This Summer and Also Not Think About How Kira isn't Here to Hate the Hot Weather with Me.
* museums. There are so many, most of which I've never been to!
* movies. Discount movie tickets + AC = Good Time for Marina
* iced coffee. I will have a pitcher of it in the fridge at all times, all summer.
* and also, coffee ice cubes! I will be over-caffeinated ALL SUMMER.
* City Island
* bookstores. Bookstores have AC.
* the library! They have AC and also books and stuff.
* more museums. Seriously, I am ashamed to tell you how few museums I've visited.
* visiting Wisconsin. I'm using all of my vacation days and then some to visit Wisconsin twice this summer. No, seriously. Home for my birthday and Milwaukee next week.
* Milwaukee!!! There will be a nice breeze off Lake Michigan, right?
* crashing on other people's couches. That will totally get me through the "so hot I think I'm going to die" nights. Some of my friends must have AC.
* working! I'll just work all the time.
* taking pictures. Hot air be damned, I'll take millions of pictures of New York!
* reading all of Kira's books. whee!
* watching all of Kira's movies! At the library, with my laptop and the headphones and the A/C.