05 July 2007

title here

1. Tonight, I got home from work, put on my pajamas, and sat down at the ol' laptop to catch up on the internets. Oh, and I bought a 22oz of Sierra Nevada and some salt & vinegar Pringles on the way to the subway. So, uh, that's what I'll be doing until I pass out from exhaustion. I know what you're thinking, and no, I do not know how it's possible that I am this sexy.

2. Oh, I was out of town last week. Did I mention that was going to happen? I went home for my birthday (also the Fourth of July, I guess). I am now officially 23; I would be freaking out about that if I wasn't so exhausted from all the fun. (I think I might also still be a little hungover, even though I didn't drink at all yesterday.) (Okay, I had one beer, which is basically nothing, comparatively.)

3. In case you were wondering, I had an awesome time at home, just amazing. I don't know how it could have been better. Maybe if I had been there longer? There were a few people that I barely got to see, but I'll see them again soon, so it's okay. There were good things and not-as-good things, but it all balanced out into this perfect week-long vacation. I got to see so many people that I love, and I will probably be less vague tomorrow after I get a solid eight hours of sleep, but trust me, there were fun times a-plenty.

4. Related to the previous point--Wisconsin is so beautiful that it kind of makes me want to cry. And, um, I'm sort of serious... gross.

5. All of those things I've been putting off since May? I'm really going to have to actually do them this month. Boo.

6. Seriously, what an awesome fucking vacation I just had. I love Wisconsin, and I can't wait to go back.

1 comment:

  1. 3. We should get a bit more time to talk, and you should tell me about your time in Wisconsin.

    4. Dude, that's not gross. I totally feel the same way sometimes.

    5. Do 'em, then they're done!

    ReplyDelete