Things That I Love About Buenos Aires
1. Nonna Bianca's Super Dulce de Leche ice cream
2. Gibraltar, a super awesome pub with Staropramen. Staropramen! Czech beer in BA!
3. taking a day trip to Colonia [pictures on Flickr eventually]
4. getting home from a night out and drinking more wine and watching American movies with Spanish subtitles [oh, if only I could think of some good examples. cock=miembro? I swear I'm not watching Spanish soft-core porn, though I could as it's on channel 35 after midnight]
5. shopping. Look, I'm sorry, consumer culture in the US is terrible, but I have bought two different bags that make me so happy, so so happy.
6. Wine. Vino. Tinto o Blanco, me gusta vino.
7. I'm sorry about the shopping thing. Buenos Aires has bookstores on every corner, and I bought five books today. Five books in Spanish. Spanish. Which I... can read? Maybe? We'll see.