21 January 2010

etsy etc

brown + blue floral baby quilt

I finally listed some stuff in my Etsy shop, including this quilt. I have a bit of a stockpile built up too, so I'll be able to add new stuff next week too. I feel quite organized at the moment.

I have a meeting on campus today, which should be interesting. I woke up last night at 3am and didn't fall asleep again until at least 5:30am, so here's hoping I'll be coherent.

There's a better than average chance that I'll get my student loan check today, which means I'll be able to go grocery shopping, which is good as I'm getting a bit tired of lentils and beans. I will say though, I have been doing a great job at grocery shopping, because the last time we did a big grocery trip was the end of November. We've gotten by since then with small trips to the deli for milk/eggs/cheese, that kind of thing. I don't think I've spent more than $100 on groceries in the past month, so I'm feeling pretty good about that.

Anyway, time to get ready for my meeting! Go buy something from my Etsy store. Or don't. I'll still like you either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment