06 June 2006

eating is my least favorite chore


books!
Originally uploaded by marinatina.
I've spent all of today in my apartment, cleaning unpacking and organizing. By the time I find a job, my apartment is going to be so clean and organized, you won't even believe it's mine. Also, I realized today that my room in this apartment is the biggest room I've had in years. Most of my stuff is unpacked, and there's still room to move. Except for all the books; I have way too many books. Maybe I'll take a picture... I did! I did take a picture. Technology is awesome.

I'm up to The Return of the King, and I watched eight episodes of the Gilmore Girls - The Complete First Season. I highly recommend buying the DVD. It's fun, and if you buy either of those things, or if you search from something from the little Amazon.com search box, I get like $0.05!

Wow, I sold out soo quick. Well, it might not count as selling out since I rarely top 5 visitors a day.

Anyway, today I feel accomplished but still unemployed, although slightly less worried about the unemployment.

No comments:

Post a Comment