07 June 2006

graduation fun


graduation fun
Originally uploaded by marinatina.
I meant to post this weeks ago, but I never quite got around to it. Don't I look happy to be graduating? Or commencing, I guess, since it was taken at Commencement? Probably I just look very hungover, because... yeah.

Anyway. It has rained all day today, which makes me quite annoyed. I haven't applied for a job for days, which is also very annoying. However, I finished applying for my consolidation loan for my federal loans, which is awesome and a huge relief. I also called and left a message with my scary employment agent and got a lot done with the website design project, so I feel quite accomplished. I'm starting to feel very excited about my life, very hopeful, and that is making me the opposite of annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment