10 June 2006

i just don't know what to do with myself

It seems like just yesterday that I was at the lab for 10 hours, but yesterday was the eight hour shift. It was a whole week ago that I got to sit here for more than half of my waking hours.

That makes it sound like I hate my job when really I'd give anything to be hired for the full-time position that's opening up on Monday. I'm applying for that shit Monday morning. Here's the rough draft of my cover letter:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I've been doing this job for the past two years. Please hire me full-time. I need health benefits.

Sincerely,
marinatina

I should probably flesh it out a little...

I was supposed to be doing website testing today, but the server is down or something. I'd say more, but I agreed to a non-disclosure agreement that I didn't technically read, so I wouldn't want to inadvertantly expose myself to a lawsuit. Hehe, "expose myself."

I watched Grizzly Manlast night, and I came to two conclusions--Werner Herzog has an awesome accent, and Timothy Treadwell was fucking insane. It was an interesting movie, and I'd watch it again, for the views of Alaska if nothing else, but Timothy Treadwell was fucking insane.

For some reason, the pictures won't show up when I use Amazon.com links. I guess I should probably figure out why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment