12 June 2006

ooh baby

Today was a really good day. The part that I can talk about--my favorite professor in the entire world is going to let me be her research assistant. I have to figure out whether or not my WWI internship is actually mine, but I don't care. I'll find time to work for her. I don't even care, I'll do whatever I have to. She's so freaking cool, you don't even understand.

I can't jinx anything else, but I'll have news, good or bad, by the end of the week. Of course, now that I've mentioned it, it's going to be bad news. Goddammit.

If you really loved me, you'd buy me a bike helmet. I want to ride my bike, even though I'm sort of terrified that I'll hurt myself. I don't think I'm coordinated enough for a racing bike. I used to be, back when I played the sports, but it's been a long time since I was a varsity athlete.

Kira lent me The Best American Nonrequired Reading and while I hear Dave Eggers is a pretentious douchebag, Viggo Mortenson wrote the introduction, and anything that Aragorn is involved with is clearly awesome. Uh I think my nerdiness is showing.

More later on the booky book. And other things. I am mysterious today. Well, everyday really.

No comments:

Post a Comment