09 July 2006

everything is cheaper in queens

At right, one of several pictures I took in Queens. If you click on the photo, you can see the rest of them too. Some of them are almost interesting.

James lives in Astoria now, so I trekked out to Queens to hang out with him last night. He was going to clean his room while I was there; instead we went to a diner, watched a lot of Chappelle's Show and drank some beer. Sam Adams Cherry Ale is surprisingly good. It tastes like Black Cherry Soda mixed with beer, but it's way better than that description sounds.

Surprisingly, I had a lot of fun doing something besides working. I definitely need to put more effort into having a life outside of work. Especially when that life involves going to Queens, because you can't beat 99 cents for magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment