24 July 2006

urine tea is my specialty

Timing, however, is not. Other things I'm good at--being dramatic, worrying about everything, and making people I barely know give me advice about everything that's going on in my life.

I got my Newsradio DVDs; I'm too lazy to use any more html tags, much less go to the effort of building a link to Amazon.com so as to encourage you to buy a copy so I can earn 4%. Someone please buy something from Amazon.com through that little search bar on the bottom left of my site or they're going to take away my Amazon.com associates account.

I am whiny and a little drunk. Life is entirely too confusing, and I can't see the end of the tunnel. I can, however, continue to believe the tunnel has an end. Somewhere. In the distance. Are you following this metaphor?

No comments:

Post a Comment