18 December 2006

fucking whatever

These two guys from work figured out I have a blog, so now I'm all
paranoid about writing this, because I have to work with those people,
you know? If they think this is lame, they'll totally lose all respect
for me, which would be, like, a lot of respect because I am awesome
and say "like" constantly, not only in casual conversation but in
writing too. What's not to respect?

Whatever. Today I figured out that I can still use my webspace at NYU,
which means I have 50mb of storage and unlimited bandwith, so I will
soon rule the fucking internet! Seriously though, I have all of this
drive and motivation to practice web design shit, but the problem is I
have no real desire to make a webpage of my own. Like... what the fuck
do people put on their webpages? I can barely handle the fact that I
have a blog; what the hell am I going to put on a whole webpage? I
guess I could do photos or something, but I mean, no one cares, right?
Surprisingly, I think I'm not quite self-absorbed to do this whole "my
own website" thing. Wait, no, I am, I just haven't quite gotten over
the embarrassment caused by being exactly like all of the people I
hate. Oh god, I hate myself! And yet I love myself... what a fucking
predicament.

Whatever. If you or anyone you know needs a webpage, leave a damn
comment. I'll make you one for free, and I can pretty much guarantee
it won't suck. I mean, it might at first, but I'll totally keep fixing
it until it stops sucking. Maybe I'll even keep going and make it
awesome! Awesome's gonna cost you, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment