25 February 2008

golda meir mondays?

As school has suddenly gotten challenging, I've decided that Monday is going to be library day. By which I mean homework day. By which I mean, you guys, I have a lot to do for the next however many weeks there are until finals. By which I mean, you guys, get ready to hear way more than you ever wanted to know about the UWM library.

(+) Named after Golda Meir. Way more interesting than Elmer Holmes Bobst [Don't know who that is? Don't worry! I spent 5 years at NYU, and I'm still not really sure.]
(+) Maze-like in a very satisfying way. Is maze-like a word? Labyrinthine, that sounds much better [by which I mean "more pretentious"].

(-) Bathrooms in short supply, possibly non-existent on fourth floor except for strange unisex bathroom by stairs.
(-) Only open until 8pm on Saturdays. What the hell?

More to come! Maybe!

1 comment:

  1. "Labyrinthine" is NOT pretentious. And anyone who thinks it is can go dishonorably discharge themselves.

    ReplyDelete