1. Time is flying, yet I am not having that much fun.
2. But this weekend I'm going to New York for Kira's birthday.
3. I have a short paper due in... two and a half hours.
4. I have already cut down considerably on cigarettes with the [barely] chilly weather. I don't know why I thought summer [i.e. the season that I spend outside, where I can smoke as much as I want to] would be a good time to quit, when it's barely fall and yet I have no desire to go outside and smoke in the windy cold weather. Nathan and I are both going to quit this winter. I'm thinking we'll set a quit date once it's really, really cold. So, two or three weeks, probably?
5. Should really write that paper now.
6. How are you?